I am In Room 11 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Net - book reflection 2012

When we first had our net - books we were very  excited.  When I got my net - book I thought that we were never again going to use our writing books, topic books, poem books, language book and our reading worksheets book.

The net - book  made our work faster and interesting. When Mrs Grant made our blog we posted some of our writing from Google docs to our blog, but first we had to check it so it made sence.
When we were allowed to make comments we had to be creative and ask question. The main thing about writing comments it to make connection. We also had to be positive online.

The year is almost over and we don't get to use our net - books over the holidays,unless our parents did the net - book training. I feel very sad my dad didn't do the net - book training. I still remember the day we got our net - books. It was on  July 25..  I use my net - book to learn, create and to share. The net - book is very cool.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment