I am In Room 11 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Monday 7 September 2015

Easttle - Maths

spo.PNG


In this e-asttle test I didn’t do very well. I am very below my national standard. I only progressed in the stuff that I knew. In this e-asttle test I need to learn how to classify numbers by factors and multiplication including prime numbers. The second one I need to learn is to write a fraction as a decimal, and a decimal as a fraction. In the next assessment I do I hope I would get a 4p and over.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora IFa
Hard luck you didn't get above the national standard. I didn't set my test because I forgot my password. Was it easy for you?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Ifa
I think that it is not good that you are not at the national standard but if you work hard you will get their eventually. I have done a e-asttle test and I got a 4B which I think is good for me because I am above the national and I am a year 7. What could you improve on?

Post a Comment