I am In Room 11 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Tuesday 12 March 2013

All about me



Hi my name is Ifa and I was born New Zealand,Auckland at Middlemore hospital. I am a Tongan but born in New Zealand. I go to Glen Innes School on Eastview Rd in Glen Innes.

I am 10 years old and I am the eldest child in the family. In my family I have four brothers and one sisters. So that means there’s six children in my family. We all had to move to Auckland because my nana’s husband died and she was lonely. So we had to move to her house and go to Glen Innes School.

I like to eat steak because they are chewy, bananas because they are nutritious, chocolate cake because they have nice chocolate icings, Kfc because it’s delicious and bbq pork on rice because they are fantastic.

My favourite colours are blue, black, red, yellow, purple, green and white. I like to play rugby, softball, soccer, basketball and rugby league and at school I like to do more reading and writing and Topic Study.

I am the 1st fastest in my family and I am the smartest child. My dad favourite child is my fat brother. Watson and my mums favourite child is Me, Lillian, and David my little brother and sister. But Lillian is the oldest. Everyday we come back from church on Sunday we have a feed at Valentines. I really like weekends because there is no school.

Every Saturday we have a Rugby game me and my cousin are in the same team. I am the second fastest in the team.The fastest boy in our team is Josiah. I think that he is faster than Siua.

I love my family very much especially my mum. Lots of people say that boys best friends are their dads and girls best friends are their mum.  

My Friends are:
1.Kaufana
2.Timothy
3.Pareata4.Tane
5.Jhozea
6.Etai
7.Tyreece
8.Lasalo
9.Samuel
10.Keaneau

                          
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment