I am In Room 11 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Thursday 10 September 2015

The Three Wishes

While planting oak trees at the park, Wesley, Alyssa and I found a old dirty lamp. I decided to wipe the dirt off the lamp when suddenly a blue genie appeared and said he would grant us three wishes. Each of us was allowed one wish.

Alyssa
For my wish I choose Honesty. I have chosen Honesty because I don’t lie if it is bad. I want to start telling the truth to my family and friends and not to lie at home either. I should also start to compliment people not for the sake of it. Also when I witness something bad I have to discourage it or if it is really bad I get a teacher. I should do this by hanging out with honesty people.  

Wesley
My wish is I want to be diligent . If I’ll be diligent  I will  give 100% in school work,  constantly be busy by doing my work and homework and I will be attentive. I will do my work and not get distracted by the others in class. I have shown diligence in room 9. I am going to work even harder.

Ifa
I said, “Genie my wish is to be Loyal to my friends.” I am loyal to my parents at home. I help them at home with the dishes and cleaning our house. I am also loyal to my Nana because she is old. Everytime she goes to hang out by herself I go with her to check
if she is ok. Lastly I am loyal to my friends at school. I stick up for my friend Dion when ever he gets bullied by the boys in Room nine and ten. Sometimes when I try help Dion they would get their friends from room 12 and then they start wanting to fight. So I just need to not be very aggressive when I stick up for my friends or else it would get overboard. I also need to help my parents everyday instead of three days a week.

After that, the Genie gave us the three wishes. The blue genie disappeared back into the old lamp. We were all happy after that day.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Ifa.
Your story was really interesting because you al wished for an atttribute. I also made a story like this with Shanelle and Andrea. I choose courteous as my attribute. What would you wish for besides an attribute?

Post a Comment