I am In Room 11 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Monday 16 December 2013

Reflection


MATHS:I learnt a lot of strategies like counting on, skip counting, doubles, Multiplication, division, Subtraction and many more.......


1.On the blog we learnt to make good comments and good posts.  When we made comments we always had a question mark or a full stop at the end of our sentence.



2.I also learn’t cyber-safety . I learnt to be good on the internet and don’t tell anyone your phone number or your address.



3.I also learnt to use the class site. I learnt maths, writing, reading and English.


4.Reading:In reading I learnt to identify range of language features used for effect and many more.....




5.Writing: When I do writing I can write 4 paragraphs. When I write I always learn something every week. I learnt to use speech marks, commas, apostrophes and exclamation marks. This what I learnt (“  ”  , ’ !)

I learnt to use hyperlink, Pictures and websites.


0 comments:

Post a Comment