I am In Room 11 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Tuesday 6 November 2012

At The Mysterious Zoo

Early beautiful morning Koliata, Siua and Sam went to the zoo. They saw lots of animals.
Sam said “ I am gonna go look at the lion.”
Siua said “you can go cause me and Koliata are going to get some chips.”
Koliata said “hurry my tummy’s rumbling, I want to eat.
“Ok.

When Sam went to look at the lion, the lion was missing.
Sam said “where is the lion?
The Ranger said “it escaped, know it will scare all the people that came to the zoo.
Sam said “even my friends?
“yes the Ranger said”, and where are you friends?
“they are buying some chips at the bakery.”
“Oh! no your friends are gonna die.”
“How do you know?”
“Cause the lion always go to the bakery when it hungry.”
“So we have to go and get my friends, and tell them the lion is coming to eat us.”
“yes.

So the Ranger and Sam went to save Sam friends from the lion. Two minutes later Sam and the Ranger arrived, they ran so fast.
Sam said “we have to get out of here because the lion is gonna eat us and the other people.”
Koli said “there’s no one here thats why we are waiting for our chips.
The Ranger said “this bakery is close that’s why no one here!
“So there’s no bakery.”

"No!
"So we should get out of here and go back home cause I think the lion is going to chase."When they got home they went to sleep and when they woke up they didn't know what happen. When they went outside they saw the lion. To be continued ........

0 comments:

Post a Comment