I am In Room 11 and my teacher is Mrs Ramkolowan

Monday 23 June 2014

Nouns, Verbs and Adjectives

::1::.png
For this game you had to choose a noun, verb and a adjective. It was very fun. First you have to choose a noun. The noun I chose was the boy. The next thing you choose is a adjective. The adjective I chose was an angry boy. After you choose a adjective you choose a verb. The verb I chose was running. Noun means a thing or a place. An adjective is when you name something

and lastly a verb is a doing thing.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Ifa,
This game was funny when I played it because it shows you what you made the character look like. This game was really fun but all you had to do was just choose a noun, adjective and a verb. When you posted this post, was the space at the end necessary? You should probably re-read your post.

Post a Comment